Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Moderators: tonyflexx, Laidback Luke, Rasta Eddy

Kernkraft 400 (LL Bootleg)

Postby keithos27 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:04 am

Hi there forum members. I was tweeting with LL and he said he had uploaded this bootleg on the net. I was wondering if someone could point me to the exact blog post, etc so that I can download this from the correct link (want to make sure I get his legit bootleg, etc)?

Thanks,
Keith
keithos27
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: Kernkraft 400 (LL Bootleg)

Postby Rasta Eddy » Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:32 am

keithos27 wrote:Hi there forum members. I was tweeting with LL and he said he had uploaded this bootleg on the net. I was wondering if someone could point me to the exact blog post, etc so that I can download this from the correct link (want to make sure I get his legit bootleg, etc)?

Thanks,
Keith

Here you go: http://laidbackluke.blogspot.com/2008/12/bootlegs-2008.html
User avatar
Rasta Eddy
 
Posts: 5413
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:39 pm

Re: Kernkraft 400 (LL Bootleg)

Postby keithos27 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:10 am



Thank you very much! :)

Are there similar links of bootleg packs from other years (07, 09, 10, etc)? Thanks for the quick response! :)

-Keith
keithos27
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm

Re: Kernkraft 400 (LL Bootleg)

Postby alvarogc » Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:06 am

keithos27 wrote:


Thank you very much! :)

Are there similar links of bootleg packs from other years (07, 09, 10, etc)? Thanks for the quick response! :)

-Keith


Bootleg pack of 07: http://laidbackluke.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... tlegs.html
If you want 09 and 10 bootleg pack, you need to google it, cause luke got in trouble on 09, and now he don't upload the pack officially on his blog, but it's very easy to find it :wink:
User avatar
alvarogc
 
Posts: 788
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:43 pm

Re: Kernkraft 400 (LL Bootleg)

Postby Rasta Eddy » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:27 am

alvarogc wrote:
keithos27 wrote:


Thank you very much! :)

Are there similar links of bootleg packs from other years (07, 09, 10, etc)? Thanks for the quick response! :)

-Keith


Bootleg pack of 07: http://laidbackluke.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... tlegs.html
If you want 09 and 10 bootleg pack, you need to google it, cause luke got in trouble on 09, and now he don't upload the pack officially on his blog, but it's very easy to find it :wink:

Yeah, what alvaroqc said! They must be out there, but if you can't find them maybe you could sent me a PM or something. Al the other bootleg tracks can still be found under the "tracks" tag on the blog:
http://laidbackluke.blogspot.com/search/label/tracks
User avatar
Rasta Eddy
 
Posts: 5413
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:39 pm

Re: Kernkraft 400 (LL Bootleg)

Postby oohh » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:08 pm

Rasta Eddy wrote:
alvarogc wrote:
keithos27 wrote:


Thank you very much! :)

Are there similar links of bootleg packs from other years (07, 09, 10, etc)? Thanks for the quick response! :)

-Keith


Bootleg pack of 07: http://laidbackluke.blogspot.com/2008/0 ... tlegs.html
If you want 09 and 10 bootleg pack, you need to google it, cause luke got in trouble on 09, and now he don't upload the pack officially on his blog, but it's very easy to find it :wink:

Yeah, what alvaroqc said! They must be out there, but if you can't find them maybe you could sent me a PM or something. Al the other bootleg tracks can still be found under the "tracks" tag on the blog:
http://laidbackluke.blogspot.com/search/label/tracks

Already taken care of, sent him the bootleg packs!
User avatar
oohh
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 pm
Location: Amsterdam

LAIDBACK LUKE - TIMEBOMB - BSK REMIX

Postby djbsk » Sun May 15, 2011 3:00 am

Please read: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3761
Mod.
User avatar
djbsk
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun May 15, 2011 2:46 am

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby oohh » Wed May 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Heard a new bootleg from Luke, it was played by Teki Latex & DJ Orgasmic. Listen to it here, from approximately 21:05 till 26:00. It's called Jackson's Boot, but I don't know which track he bootlegged, anyone?
User avatar
oohh
 
Posts: 981
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 2:02 pm
Location: Amsterdam

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby Vinelli » Thu May 26, 2011 10:23 am

oohh wrote:Heard a new bootleg from Luke, it was played by Teki Latex & DJ Orgasmic. Listen to it here, from approximately 21:05 till 26:00. It's called Jackson's Boot, but I don't know which track he bootlegged, anyone?


yes, "The Jackson Five - Shake Your Body"
User avatar
Vinelli
 
Posts: 639
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:11 pm

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby Tobias Tune » Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:49 pm

maybe real, maybe fake, i don't know, i just post it ;)
User avatar
Tobias Tune
 
Posts: 269
Joined: Sun Sep 06, 2009 4:26 pm
Location: Berlin, Germany

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby Rasta Eddy » Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:54 pm

Tobias Tune wrote:maybe real, maybe fake, i don't know, i just post it ;)

Aah, he just dropped this here a few hours ago, not sure if it's his but the track did pretty good!
User avatar
Rasta Eddy
 
Posts: 5413
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:39 pm

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby Moritz » Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:22 pm

this is too sick went nuts at 3001 there he also played it
Moritz
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby Rasta Eddy » Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:44 pm

Moritz wrote:this is too sick went nuts at 3001 there he also played it

Cool, how was that party btw? I couldn't make it this time :(
User avatar
Rasta Eddy
 
Posts: 5413
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:39 pm

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby dogeiz » Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:48 pm

Here is a better quality video:

SHM - Save The World (original mix) vs Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer - Give Me Everything (Bingo Players Remix) (LBL mashup)
dogeiz
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:08 am
Location: Hungary

Re: Laidback Luke Bootlegs

Postby Official_Phemos » Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:38 am

Hey luke hows it going made a bootleg a month ago
"Martin Solveig & Dragonette-Hello (Ph.D Bootleg)"
if you could please leave some feedback and tell me what you
think!

http://www15.zippyshare.com/v/4921080/file.html

and for anyone else that likes it heres my soundcloud send me a message for downloads.
http://soundcloud.com/official_phd
Official_Phemos
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:34 am

PreviousNext

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 7 guests